Main Content

Reporting price gouging

How do I report price gouging by a gas station?

If you find price gouging, contact your state's Office of the Attorney General.

Question Categories

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Search all of or Ask a question

Last Updated: 
Tue, 06/25/2013 - 14:08